Our tailor made tours give you the ultimate flexibility to use our expertise to build your perfect trip. You can decide to adapt one of our existing tours by extending or shortening it – or you can tell us your preferences and we'll come up with something just for you! Either way, you can be sure that the result will be a trip that has a relaxed pace and leaves you feeling less like a tourist. We find the right balance between conventional sightseeing, exploring culture, indulging in a little luxury – and of course getting to know the 'real' Rajasthan.
Quality is the key to everything we do – when we travel ourselves we set very high standards for things like accommodation and the content of a trip, and it's this passion for perfection as well as discovery that drove us to set up Wire in the first place. We refuse to cut corners so sometimes the resulting price tag is a little higher than our competitors – but this is because we focus on quality in choosing all the elements of a trip, knowing that even one disappointing hotel or one unpleasant experience can ruin an entire holiday.
Of course one of the key things in defining luxury travel is budget – for our tailor made private tours we encourage you to look at the pricing of some of our ready-made tours to get a rough indication of what you might expect to pay. It would be handy for us to have an idea of how much you would like to spend. This helps us determine how far we can push the boat out in terms of hotels and activities, but doesn't mean that if you stick to the guideline prices on our site you're not going to get an amazing experience!
In order to help us conjure up exactly the right trip for you, please bear in mind some of the points below when you get in touch. If you do, or don't have preferences about specific elements then let us know either way!
- Who will be going on this trip – number of people and ages?
- Is there a special purpose behind the tour – for example honeymoon, annual holiday, part of a round-the-world trip?
- How many nights are you planning to stay in Rajasthan?
- When are you planning to arrive?
- Where will you be arriving from (port of entry) and departing from (either in India or onward to an international destination)?
- Are there specific cities/areas or landmarks that you definitely want to see?
- Do you have specific interests such as nature and wildlife, culture, religion, etc?
- Are you more inclined to a busy trip (lots on the itinerary every day) or a more relaxed pace (still lots to see and do, but with some quality relaxing time added in to the mix)?
If you have any specific questions then please don't hesitate to contact us either by telephone or e-mail. If you can e-mail through some – or all of the information listed above, we'll read through it a.s.a.p. and call you back for an initial discussion, usually within 24 hours.